There are 6 MEPs representing Scotland. Click on an image below for more information on your MEP.
Forthcoming events in Scotland
About the office
The European Parliament operates an Information Office in the national capitals of all 27 EU Member States. Since 1999, it has also operated a smaller 'branch' office in the larger Member States, opening offices in Barcelona, Edinburgh, Marseilles, Milan, Munich and Wrocław.
The European Parliament Office in Edinburgh aims to help increase awareness of the Parliament and the impact of its activities in Scotland , as well as highlighting the work of the six Scottish Members of the European Parliament (MEPs).
The Office is located in the Old Town of Edinburgh, adjacent to the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood.
The EP Office has three members of staff and is open 09h00-17h30, Monday to Friday.
- We produce a number of leaflets, posters, wall-charts and gadgets, many of which are available to order free of charge.
- We respond to queries about the European Parliament to members of the public and journalists as well as to a range of private, public and voluntary sector organisations.
- We provide a number of educational resources on EU matters for teachers of both primary and secondary pupils.
- We help identify and provide speakers for EU-related seminars, debates and events.
- We also assist and advise the European Parliament and its United Kingdom Office in matters relating to Scotland.